It is desirable that training participants, in addition to graduating from the humanities area, have some experience in group work, and have completed training in one of psychotherapeutic modalities.
At the beginning of education all participants will receive training manual for the implementation of treatment programs.
The educational program is accredited by the Republic Institute for Social Protection, and carries 15 points for licenses for employees in social protection.
The educational program is delivered by certified coaches, psychotherapists from the NGO sector.
The objectives of the educational program are:
Mastering basic scientific knowledge in the field of the phenomenon of violence in partner relationships that are necessary for the proper implementation of the program.
Acquiring specific skills of participants to perform the treatment with the perpetrators of violence.
The program duration is 7 days, each day includes 4 blocks of 90 minutes each, a total of 8 hours with breaks between blocks and an hour-long lunch break.
Topics and program of education:
- The first day of training: Understanding the phenomenon of violence; Introduction into the treatment of perpetrators of violence in partner relationships;
- The second day of training: Reviewing personal attitudes related to violence; Preparation for the session with the victim;
- The third day of training: Adoption of the basic concepts of group work skills; Adoption of the knowledge for the execution of the first three workshops in treatment;
- The fourth day of training: Adoption of skills to perform the sessions within the theme ‘Psychological Violence’, ‘Sexuality’, “Alternative to Violence” and “Responsibility;”
- The fifth day of training: Adoption of skills for performing sessions under the theme of “Father and Child”, “The Causes of Violence”, “The Consequences of Violence;” Acquaintance with the recommendations for reporting on the treatment of perpetrators of violence in intimate relationships
- The sixth day of training: Introducing the concept of secondary trauma; Preparations for the execution of the final exam
- The seventh day of training: Assessing the degree of mastery over content and theoretical knowledge of the training program; Evaluation of training program.
After the training, the implementation of treatment programs for perpetrators of partner violence, involves a combination of individual and group work and requires the participation of at least 2 co-therapists.
A detailed program of training is available at www.ian.org.rs/nasiljeuporodici/edukacija/index.htm
For registration and any further questions you can contact us via
or by phone:
064 110 28 10